Monday 2 May 2011

Tantrum, Sweet Spartan & Save Your SHIT!

Late afternoon Sunday, I had a bit of a tantrum (surprise surprise, right?), which Mark was ZERO fucking help with, btw.  In the throes of anxiety, I wrote a short note to my beautifully muscled and sweet, Spartan, who, in summary told me, "look the headaches in the eye,  tell them to fuck off or you'll fuck them!"  In other words, stop being a fuck'n pussy, buck up, find the sweet spot, and, with full on hip thrust, fuck it, fuck IT and FUCK IT some more!!!

Wiser words have never been spoken!

Speaking of Spartan, as many of you know, his blog, Spartan's Men and Muscle has been closed down by Google Blogger, and has relocated himself to spartan-thisandthat.blogspot.com, which I will be adding to my sidebar shortly.  Please make sure all of you follow his new link and give him some hot, manly, muscle love, as he surely deserves every long, fat inch of IT. 

Also, as more and more of our gay blogs are being closed down, I implore all of you bloggers out there to save your work, so if you find yourself in the same bent over position without any lube, like Spartan (and FlipFlopsBoy, to name a couple), that you can upload past work to your new blog.  If you follow my sidebar link to google blogger closes gay blogs, there are easy to follow instructions on how to do this.  I've only had limited contact with them, personally, but I think what they are trying to do for us "non-tech" types is awesome.  Remember, though, you may not get your original site back, so help them help you by having something to import onto a new location, so followers, new and old, can continue to enjoy all the cock stroking hard work you've put into making your blog what it is...rock frothing hard gay ass'd SHIT! 

ME-FUCKING-YEOWZAAAA!

In remembrance to Spartan Men & Muscle, which, btw, is the first place I ever posted a blog comment (yes, my friends, I am not a virgin anymore), I would like to re-post a poem I did for him late last year.  For those of you that have enjoyed his past work, I'm sure you can appreciate what I wrote about him, and for those new to him, if you don't have the itch to go check him out yet, you'll sure to have hives up your cumhole, in anticipation of what he's has to offer your naughty, gay asses. 

Enjoy the poem, then get your dicks out (or open them gashes, girls) 'cause next up cums the PICS!!!


 
Spartan, Sweet Spartan, what have I done?

I'm locked in a cage and tied to a post
You really need to work at being a host!

You've whipped me and beat me and spanked me around...
You've stripped me, then gagged me, now I can't make a sound?!?

I'm sorry to say, but it's just fucking rude!
You think it's so sexy to be fucking lewd...
You think this puts me in a hot 'n horny mood?!?

Spartan, Sweet Spartan, what have I done?

You put me through your paces, so manly and tough...
My dick's gitt'n HARD...Am I liking it rough?!?
Best you believe IT...I can't get enough!
I grovel at your feet and beg for your meat;
I'll suck you right down, to get at your treat!

Yet, what do you do, as I beg for your cue...?!?
You bind me some more, and tighten the screw!

Spartan, Sweet Spartan, what have I done?

I've been a bad boy? Acting sexing yet coy?
But all that I want is to be your sexual toy!

Wank me, don't spank me...Feed me, don't bleed me.
Stop with all your taunting...give me all that I'm wanting...
Dick my sweet mouth, then dick me down south
Then fuck me and fuck me and FUCK ME sa' more...
Use me and abuse me...holler and HUM...
Won't you please fill me with thick, creamy CUM!

Spartan, Sweet Spartan, what have I done?

My balls, they be burts'n, my cock, it be thirst'n
I spill my thick seed, gots such a turrible need...
You gave me an order, I just could not heed!

I came, YES, I CAME, from deep within my strong core...
shooting my load onto your filthy old floor!
Uh oh...Oh, SHIT! I can tell that you're soar...
my ass is so red, CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!

Spartan, Sweet Spartan, what have I done?

You pull out of my butt...you call me a SLUT!
You prod at my lips... you prod at my nose...
You let loose your thick, cum spewing hose.
The cum is so plenty, it's really too much...
Drips from my lips and onto your toes!

Spartan, Sweet Spartan what have I done?

Everything's black...I'm cold and I'm bare...
Have I really been left alone, untied, in your lair? 
I look all around, you're no where to be found...
But then I see it, it's right over there...
It's tattered and old and a little threadbare...
a blanket...A BLANKET!  
Oh Sweet Spartan, you really DO care!
 
 
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment