Saturday 28 May 2011

An unexpected treat...

After waking up feeling pretty crappy again, this afternoon took an upward turn as Mistress R had me worship her freshly manicured feet, and then allowed me to go down on her (which I'm pleased to say resulted in a pretty big orgasm for her!). Following this she started teasing me and once she had me nice and hard she decided she wanted to have me inside her. Not long after she mounted my cock she told me she wanted to feel me cum inside her and soon (a bit sooner than I'd ideally have liked it must be said) I was giving her almost a weeks worth of cum, after which we cuddled and kissed passionately as we lay in bed for a while. When she got up I leaned over the bed and ran my tongue up and down her pussy, tasting my cum on her, which reminded her that she had forgotten to give me my cream pie... oh well, can't win 'em all!
Later we were on our way to eat at a local pub and we talked about how amazingly close we have been since we started on the full chastity/control on April 1st. To any woman reading this, if your man wants you to try chastity I can only say, please give it a try. If my experience is anything to go by it will benefit your relationship enormously. Mistress R and I have been so close since we really started doing this a bit more seriously and today has been absolutely amazing as we have really been like teenagers all over again. It's a wonderful feeling, and I just cannot keep my hands off her beautiful body today.

I'm particularly pleased to be able to make such a positive post after the whole cuckolding thing... if you read my last comment you will see that I have made some attempt to explain my negativity and also apologise somewhat to our cuckold friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment