Tuesday 31 May 2011

A belated question for our friendly cuckold...

I had a question emailed to me for our friendly cuckold, and he has very kindly emailed me back with an answer.

The question was, in a nutshell, 'It looks to me like she was going to cuckold you either way, whether you wanted it or not (since she was going to his house to watch TV, etc, etc)...


 I'm sure many men who have fantasies of being cuckolded would love to imagine it going that way.  In our case, that was very unlikely.  I won't say impossible, because we'll never know.  My wife doesn't make friends particularly easy.  She's fairly shy and isn't super tolerant of people she doesn't like.  Her friend at work is someone she truly likes as a friend and has a lot in common with.  If she had to choose being friends with him or sleeping with him, I believe she would choose friendship.  As far as that night in question, she doesn't believe something would have happened had we not had "the talk" and I tend to believe her.  On her end, she was legitimately looking forward to hanging out as friends and from his end, he's a very "nice", "moral" guy who has also expressed a lot of appreciation for their friendship.  It doesn't seem likely he would have made a first move and my wife wouldn't have either.  She does really love kissing and if he had tried that, I/she thinks she may have succumbed to his charms, but she doesn't imagine it would have gone any farther.  As I've said before, we're very happy together and have an immense amount of trust in each other...something she would not have wanted to risk.

All that being said...now that the horse has been let out of the barn, I'm not sure it could be tamed.  If our marriage were on the line, I'm sure she would end the cuckolding(at least that I was aware of), but she's really enjoying herself and I think she would have a very difficult time giving it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment