Friday 27 May 2011

The Oxballs cocksling and a new site...

I was just browsing 'Keyheld' when I came across a site I've never visited before, it's called Mistress 160's Abode and while it is more a BDSM type site, it's definitely worth a visit. There's a lengthy piece about the Oxballs Cocksling (which quotes my site, so they've obviously got good taste - haha!) which is quite interesting. Seems their initial reaction to opening the box was much the same as mine, i.e.: 'that's going to be too big to grip properly', but like me, in use they found that wasn't the case, at least for slave Sol's balls.
Mistress 160 writes that slave Sol's cock wasn't quite big enough for the cocksling to assist an erection, but it wasn't far off and he was still quite happy with the sensation it produced. She also had him wear it overnight which tells me that his balls must be a lot looser than mine, because I can't wear it for more than 20 minutes at a time. However, I am working on that, because it does feel very nice and I would like to be able to wear it for longer periods (if for no other reason than that hopefully one day my nuts will be stretched enough to facilitate the wearing of a chastity device, perhaps...).
Anyway, another comment that Mistress 160 made was that when Sol was allowed to cum wearing the cocksling he said his orgasm felt kind of 'cut-off', but that it seemed to last a long time. I presume he is referring to the sensation you get when a cock-ring limits the speed at which you can ejaculate. This I find quite interesting actually, as if he claims the cocksling is a little too big to grip his cock properly, then I'm interested to know what it would feel like for me as I find the cocksling quite tight.
With that in mind I could definitely see this toy being useful for Mistress R if she wanted to let me 'ejaculate' without letting me enjoy the 'relief' of orgasm in the future, as I know that even a thin cock-ring does distort the sensation somewhat (making it 'fuzzy' at best) and this being so much tighter and thicker this should do an even better job (or worse, depending on your perspective!). Of course I can't tell you this for definite as I am not in a position to test it, what with the whole 'no touching and definitely no cumming' rule, unless perhaps Mistress R might allow me to test this at some point.
Going back to Mistress 160's Abode for a moment, there's some great posts on there and I must say I do envy Sol a little when I see the photo's of his ball-parachute being stacked with weights like that, as it must feel pretty amazing. On the other hand I know exactly what having muscle relaxant rubbed on your balls feels like and having to endure that while tied down and Queened is, well... actually probably a lot more enjoyable than some of the other things Mistress 160 seems to like to do to him!
Anyway, why don't you check out the site for yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment