Monday 30 May 2011

Confession time again...

Yesterday Mistress R allowed me the pleasure of going down on her once more, I didn't think it was going to work as it seemed to be taking a bit longer than usual (not that I'm complaining you understand), but in the end Mistress had a really strong orgasm which made me so very happy. Afterwards I had to confess my sins and received eleven stingy slaps with the paddle, well actually only about four of them actual stung, but they were stingy enough! Not really convinced they are going to stop me touching my cock this week though, but I must try... At least the ratio of 3:1 is being maintained, if nothing else.

Have written quite a big chunk of my book now, 14000 words so far, so I'm just over a quarter of the way through. Seems to be going pretty well so far, and Mistress R is certainly enjoying reading it.

Kayla from Eden Fantasys was surprisingly cool about the review I posted over the weekend, so it looks like I will be getting another toy after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment