Monday 23 May 2011

Something to look forward to...

Found some old stories that I wrote years ago for submission to Forum, just got to type them up as I only have hard copies. Will try and get at least one done by this afternoon.

Still not yet twenty four hours since Mistress R graciously allowed me to cum, but I already know that next month's Femdom session is two days closer than it would normally be as we are having it on a Friday instead of a Sunday. This of course means that a chastity period of more than 26 days is extremely unlikely, but also opens up the possibility of a 30 day stretch from Jun 17 - July 17. Unless Mistress R decides that in future our sessions don't guarantee me an orgasm of course...
Regardless, all this is mere supposition as I have no way of knowing when Mistress will next allow me to cum, it could be tonight, this Friday, next Wednesday, or not until June... maybe even July!
Maybe not until my birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment