Monday 16 May 2011

Sex + Food + Outside = Fucking HOT!!!

Fiery, beautiful...willful, she sucks my kiss in like it's her last breath.  Without saying a word, I take her by the hand and lead her outside to my back deck.  It's private and secluded and perfect for some hot fucking.  It's a beautiful, cloudless day, warm but not hot and with a bit of a breeze.  I back her up against the brick wall, kissing her hard and deep.  My hands are in her hair, holding her head firmly as our tongues flick and swirl and dance with one another.  I press my body to hers, leaning into her, putting my weight on her.  She melts for me.

Her hands are on my ass, squeezing me through my jeans and pulling me in tight as a I grind my hard dick against the inside of her thigh.  I whisper in her ear, "I know that pussy is wet and throbbing for me.  I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you out here.  I don't care if the neighbors hear you screaming - I'm going to make you cum hard over and over and over again!"

She grabs my face in her hands and forces her tongue into my mouth.  I suck on it a bit as we kiss and I bite her bottom lip as she moans into my mouth.  My hands wander down over her hips and around to her firm ass.  I squeeze it hard while she moves her hips rhythmically and works her leg against the bulge in my jeans.  I'm eager to get her naked and sink my thick, aching cock deep inside her hot, dripping pussy but...we have all afternoon and I'd promised my guest lunch and some tasty beer.  Reluctantly, I back away from her and go back inside to grab the beer from the 'fridge.

When I return to the deck, I'm surprised to find her sitting with her legs spread and her dress hiked up.  She stares me dead in the eye as she slips her hand under the waistband of her panties and begins to rub her slick, swollen lips and her clit.  I just stand back and watch intently, casually sipping my beer as she works on herself.  Her eyes never leave mine as her fingers slide deep inside her pussy to reach her g-spot.  I can detect the outlines of her fingers through the thin fabric of her lacy boyshorts and so I can tell that she's really giving her pussy a workout.  I walk over and unzip my jeans.  My hard dick springs out, only inches from her face.  She finally breaks the lock she's had on my eyes and turns her head to suck my cock, but I take the shaft in my hand and move it away from her lips, stroking it for her.  She watches my hand pumping the stiff, veiny shaft as my balls bounce and jiggle.

"Are you going to cum for me?" She just nods, still staring at my dick.  "Work that hot pussy, baby.  Jam as many fingers in there as you can get!  Fuck it hard!!!"  She shuts her eyes and throws her head back and I can tell she's about to cum.  I lean in an kiss and bite her neck as her orgasm crashes down over her.  She uses her free hand to grab the back of my head and turns to kiss me, pulling me down onto her.

She moans into my mouth as she cums all over her hand.  Her whole body shudders and shakes.  Her fingers are still in her panties but their pace has slowed. Her hips buck a couple of times uncontrollably as the last of her orgasm flows through her.  She takes her hand out her now-soaked undies and sticks them in my mouth.  I suck them clean and kiss her again.

I sit down across from her, my dick still thick and heavy and hanging out the front of my jeans.  We each sip our beer and chat a bit.  I drink mine a little faster because I want to fuck her with the empty bottle.  I take a good, long sip and say, "Take off your dress."  She stands up and unfastens it, letting it drop in a sexy pile around her ankles.  She steps out of her dress.  "Now, take off your bra and panties", I command.  She does and is now standing in front of me naked, wearing only some sexy black heels.  I can see that her nipples are standing erect and the flesh between her legs is red and plump, pulsing with with anticipation.  I motion for her to come to me.  She walks toward me but when she gets near, I instruct her to turn around, "Bend over and put your hands on your knees."  She sticks her ass right in my face as I remain seated.  I lean forward and put my hands on her hips.  I stick out my tongue and lick slowly up the back of her left thigh.  She gasps and I feel her body tremble slightly.  I spread her ass cheeks and lightly tease her puckered backdoor with the tip of my tongue.  I dip my head lower and lap at her sopping wet cunt.  I probe her slippery folds and savor the taste, alternating between fucking her with my tongue and flicking her clit.  I put my hands on the fronts of her thighs and pull her down onto my mouth, smothering myself for a few moments as I lick her madly.

I pull her off of me and ease the tip of my now-empty beer bottle inside her.  She moans again and rocks her hips slightly, practically begging me to fuck her with the bottle.  The combination of her wetness level and the smooth glass of the bottle allows it to slide in easily.  I sink the long neck deep inside her and work the bottle in and out, jabbing at her with my makeshift dildo.

My dick is standing straight up and literally twitching, seeping from the head.  I'm beyond ready to fuck but I want to get her worked up to a fever pitch first.  I fuck her faster and harder with the bottle as I lean in to lick her asshole some more.  She grunts and moans and gyrates her hips and bucks against my hand and face.  She cries out, "Fuck me...umm hmmm...umm hmmm...yes...yes, fuck me!  Fuck my pussy! Oh...oh...shit!"  I hold onto her tight as she cums again.

Once she's settled down, I stand up and turn her around to kiss me.  In between kisses, she says, "Oh babe, that was SO fucking hot!"  I am still hard as a rock and my dick is poking between her legs smearing her juices all over her thighs.  It's time to eat.  I hand her the other beer and tell her to take a seat and that I'll be right back.  I step inside and take off all my clothes.  I grab the bowl of fresh guacamole I made earlier from the refrigerator and head back outside.  She's sitting down, flushed and a bit sweaty.  I jam my cock into the bowl and cover it with some dip, then offer it up to her waiting mouth.  The guacamole is cool on my skin, but her mouth feels warm and soft as I slide in deep.  She eagerly cleans the thick, creamy snack off of me.  She looks up at me, smiles and exclaims, "Mmm....best fucking guacamole I ever had!"

I crook my fingers and scoop some more dip from the bowl.  I put my fingers up to her lips and she begins licking them clean.  Before she can get it all though, I move my hand lower - over her chin, down her neck and over to her right breast, smearing her skin along the way with the chunky concoction.  I bend down and start with her tit and lick her clean, working my way back up to her mouth for a slow, deep, wet kiss.

I take her by the hand and invite her to stand.  I back her up against the rough, warm brick of the house and put my arms on either side of her head, trapping her between me and the wall.  I try to look tough, menacing even, but she knows me well and knows that I'd never really hurt her.  Still, I press my body to hers roughly and kiss her hard.  The brick scrapes against the flesh of her back and her ass.  I reach behind her head and grab a handful of her beautiful red hair.  I jerk her head back firmly and kiss and bite her exposed neck.  I growl into her ear, "I need to fuck you NOW!" She starts to answer, but I pull her hair harder and put my finger up to her lips, "Shhh! No talking, just fucking.  Now, turn around, face that wall and stick out your ass.  I'll let you know when I'm ready to cum and then you know what to do, right?"  She nods in agreement.

Still holding onto her hair, I spin her around and push her face into the brick.  I let go and she spreads her legs a little wider and sticks out her tight little butt.  I reach behind me and scoop up a big handful of guacamole with my left hand.  With my right, I guide my raging hard on to her warm, wet, welcoming pussy lips.  I ease it inside, as deep as I can get.  She cries out, "Oh fuck!"

I pull out quickly, take a step back and smack her ass hard with my right hand.  "What did I just say about no talking?!"  I jam my dick back inside her and begin fucking her with long, deep, quick thrusts.  Her juices are really flowing and her cunt is soaking me - soaking both of us.  It's all over her thighs, my cock, my balls.  I smear some of the guacamole on her upper back and then lick it off, still fucking her the whole time.  The sun is higher in the sky now; it's getting hot and we're both starting to perspire quite a bit.  The dip is cool and creamy and the sweat from her skin adds just the right amount of salt to really bring out the flavor.  I reach around front and let her lick some from my fingertips.  She sucks on them hard and cleans me up.  There's still a little bit of the dip in the palm of my hand so I grab her breasts and smear it all around.

My hands both relatively free now, I grab onto her hips and really begin pounding her pussy, punishing it with my hard cock.  I plow into her flesh with all the force and sexual frustration that's been building over the weeks since I've last seen her.  She cums with a light whimper and I feel her body tense up a bit.  The sweat rolls down off head and drips from my face, splashing onto her lower back and her ass.  I am blasting away at her now and I lean over and bite her shoulder.  I feel my balls start to tingle and realize I won't hold out much longer.  I whisper in her ear that I'm about to blow and then quickly pull out of her delicious little pussy.  She turns around and drops to her knees and opens her mouth.  I jack my cock for all I'm worth and within a few seconds, I'm spraying cum all over the place.  The first shot spurts across her face, hitting her across the forehead and even landing a bit into her hair.  I aim the tip of my cock lower and the next blast lands squarely in her mouth. The rest jets out of my throbbing rod and oozes across her cheeks, her lips and her chin.  I milk the last drops out from the head and she sticks her tongue out to catch my cum.  It drips from her chin down her throat and onto her tits.  I haven't allowed myself a release in days and it really is quite a lot.

I help her to her feet and we kiss again, slowly.  She tastes good.  The gooey cum coating her chin smears into my skin and she hungrily licks me clean.  Her face and her hair a complete mess - a matted, messy mixture of cum, sweat and guacamole.  We continue to kiss and I bend down and suck on her tits, cleaning off my cum and the remnants of our tasty snack.

I pull away from her slightly.  "You're fucking hot, you know that?" She just smiles at me. "So...how about I fuck you again in the shower?"  Again, she just smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment