Tuesday 3 May 2011

FUCK 'Em! I'm Done With 'Em!

I hate myself enough for what I am, and I am full to the point of saturation!  I have no  room, nor patience,  for any damn haters!

FUCK 'EM!  I'm done with 'em!

Lock me up? Just try it!
Cut off my balls?  Still got my cock!
Chop off my cock? Still got my heart!
Rip out my heart, frazzle my brain... don't fucking care if you make me insane!
You can drown me in misery, suffocate the fires deep within...brainwash my ass, I know it's a sin!
Yet, still, when you ask, I'll tell you the same...ass after ass, dick after dick, row after row after hot manly row...
I'll huff and I'll puff; it'll make my cock GROW!
So try as you might, I'm too quick, I'm too light...my spirit will rise up, up and AWAY and clean outta sight!
I'll hang with the clouds, I'll soar with the birds, and from a great height, I douse you with turds!

So make your damn laws, with all your damn flaws
I'll sing on a prayer with only one care...
That God in his wisdom, knows my love
That God in his justice, mirrors my love
That God in his goodness accepts my love nd opens the door to Heaven above.










No comments:

Post a Comment