Thursday 26 May 2011

Waking up to Mistress R...

Sadly not in the flesh (she has to get up way before me), but on the walls in the bedroom. Still absolutely loving the canvasses, and definitely worth £160 for the 4 of them. I can't even remember when we first started talking about the idea of having canvasses done for the bedroom, but I know it's quite a while. We actually bought some black and white prints from Erotica in 2007 and framed them, but within a year they were wrinkly, which was annoying because they weren't at all cheap!
Once we had decided to get the canvasses done there was the small problem of taking the pictures. The PVC basque one was an old one that I managed to blow up without losing the quality and the others were all done very recently after about three or four attempts yielded nothing. I'm not going to pretend that those pictures look exactly the way they did when I'd taken them, but there hasn't been that much manipulation. Cropping, a little soft focus and black and white is about all really, fortunately I have a very gorgeous, Mistress which makes my job a LOT easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment