Wednesday 25 May 2011

New poll...

So, the cuckolding poll has finished and after a slightly surprising start things have worked out largely as expected. 53% of you (including me) think that cuckolding is a hot fantasy but not something they would want in real life, 29% of you would like another man to fuck your wife, 15% of you don't like the idea at all and just 1 person has actually experienced it. Phew!

Well time for a new poll then and one which was inspired by a post I saw on Bootblack's Oubliette (whatever that is). It might be a good idea to see the post so you know what I'm talking about here. I realise this might be a slightly contentious topic, and I'm hoping it might spark some good comments below.

So, do you think surrendering your orgasms to your 'keyholder' makes you less than a 'real' man?

Please vote in the poll, just below the blue 'Keyheld' banner.

I might ask Mistress R what she thinks of this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment