Wednesday 25 May 2011

Mistress R approves...

Mistress R read all of what I have written so far for my Femdom Cave book last night. Her response was overwhelming positive, and as she is someone who reads more books than anyone else I know, I am rather pleased.
I don't know if reading my words had anything to do with it, but no sooner were we in bed than Mistress R's fingers were stroking my cock and pretty soon I was hard and of course loving every second of it. She kept this up for a few minutes before letting me go, pulling me closer and kissing me while my rock-hard cock pressed against her thigh. 'That's all for tonight' she said softly before turning over and leaving me aching, throbbing and a little short of breath. God I love her so...

I'm off to pick up the rogue canvas in a little over an hour or so, lets hope they've got the bloody thing straight this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment