Tuesday 3 May 2011

A Great Night with Holly - with Pics!!!

So, after a string of bad luck, things finally broke our way and Holly and I got a much-anticipated night together recently.  We met in another town and both had pretty airtight cover stories but the way her hubby has been acting lately still caused us some concern.  When I arrived at her hotel room shortly before 10pm, Holly greeted me wearing a nice, plum-colored dress.  She looked a bit nervous, tired and worried - in a word, she looked stressed.  She also looked really beautiful to me.  I don't know if it was just because I hadn't seen her in over a week or because she seemed kind of vulnerable that night but I just remember her looking so pretty when I first laid eyes on her.

I put my stuff down and turned around to give her a big, long bear hug.  We kissed after that but didn't get too involved as we were still waiting for confirmation that her hubby was where he was supposed to be that night (i.e. not sitting out in the parking lot waiting to catch us).  Also, I think we both recognized that we had all night and that there was no need to rush things.  It was a nice feeling!  One other thing I noticed about sweet Holly was that when I gave her a hug, she felt really warm - as in sickly warm.  I knew that her kid had just been sick and so all I could think of was, "uh-oh, I'm totally going to catch this!"  As it turns out, she wasn't sick so I guess that must mean that she was simply super hot for yours truly :)

Actually, I think it was her nerves over not being able to verify her husband's whereabouts.  I like to think I'm a calming presence for her and it seems that I was at least on that night as she soon relaxed a bit and really did feel cooler, temperature wise.  I had brought some wine and really wanted to crack that bottle open and pour us a both a big, full, happy glass and relax with my super sexy little redheaded friend.  But...we waited a bit as she checked in again on her husband and she and I caught up on the "normal" chit-chat topics.  Finally, she talked to you-know-who and told him that she was headed to bed.  I uncorked that bottle and we sat and drank and talked and kissed some more.  I think we sat on the corner of the bed at first and I remember running my hand up her leg a bit toward her pussy.  But I didn't touch her there just yet - after all, we had all night.

I got a phone call soon afterward from a friend I'd been dying to talk to and Holly said she didn't mind if I took the call, so I sat in a chair near the bed and talked to my friend while Holly sat on the bed sipped her wine and smiled at me.  I really did need to catch up with my friend but was also getting antsy to catch up with Holly too!  After I got off the phone, Holly came over and straddled me and sat on my lap.  We made out like crazy - she's always telling me that she can never get enough of my kisses and I feel the same about hers.

The next several hours were a wonderful melange of fucking, sucking, licking and cumming (well, for her at least).  For some damn reason, I could NOT seem to cum that night.  I have heard of women that have a hard time reaching orgasm - but a man?  I felt myself get really, really close a few times but...then it would go away.  Maybe I was channeling my inner Sting or something, but because I didn't cum, I stayed hard for what seemed like hours!  Holly was well-fucked, that's for sure!  I always love how wet she gets with me, but that night was really something special - my hot little slut was SOAKING the two of us.  She was seriously, seriously wet!  I fucking loved it!!!  I think that at one point, she reached down to feel my cock and balls as I was sliding in and out of her and even she remarked on it, saying something like, "Oh my!"

At some point, both of us needed a quick bathroom break.  Since I was super hard, I figured I'd better let that calm down and bit and told Holly to go first. While she was in there, I snapped a couple of pics of my rock-hard, dripping wet cock.  I am sort of reluctant to post these pics because I think it makes me look really hairy and greasy.  But I'm not, I promise!  The "greasiness" you see here is ALL Holly!!!



So anyway, as I was saying, Holly and I spent the night fucking each other silly.  We pretty much did it all - I went down on her, she on me, sex in multiple, delicious positions.  Sometimes fast, sometimes slow.  Anal.  I felt like I stayed hard forever, but that's just the effect she has on me. I do remember that when I first slid into her, Holly got very emotional and I felt her body shake a little as she began sobbing gently.  I held her face in my hands and, while continuing to gently fuck her, asked what was the matter.  She told me that she didn't want things between us to end.  If you've been following her blog or mine, you'll know that she's been going through a really tough time at home.  I am seriously worried about the toll that it's all taking on her and I so badly want to do the right things to help her but I am not always sure I know what those things are.  So, in that moment when she was crying and seemingly so sad, I did my best to reassure her that we'd figure it out and told her not to worry.  After that, she seemed to calm down and we both focused on having some super hot sex.

We went at it for a long, long time and I made Holly cum with my tongue and my cock in her pussy and then later when I was pounding away at her tight little ass.  I never could seem to cum though and eventually tired and we laid down together naked under the sheets and slept.  Then, around 3am, we both began to stir and in no time, we were kissing and groping and grinding again.  Holly took me in her mouth and worked me good, then climbed on top for another hot fuck in the dark.  She rode me like that for a long while and we varied the pace and depth and just enjoyed the feeling.  I loved tracing my fingertips gently over her soft skin while she had me inside her.  Alas, I never could manage to cum this way either and so we fell back asleep.

I dreaded seeing it get light outside because I knew that meant that this amazingly special night with this amazingly special woman was coming to an end.  On the other hand, it was great to wake up and see her lovely face and hot little body lying next to me.  We both got revved up again in no time and were soon screwing like bunnies all over again.  I was determined to find that elusive orgasm this time and so, while pumping in and out of Holly like there was no tomorrow, I would pull out occasionally to stroke my cock before plunging it back deep into her steamy love tunnel.  I honestly am not sure, but I think I was doing her from behind when I finally felt my orgasm building again.  So, I pulled out and began jacking my dick for all I was worth.  I was totally hard and my balls tensed up and were bouncing around as I pounded the shaft.  When I knew it was finally coming, I spread her wide and rammed my throbbing cock back inside her, filling her with my hot cum.

I collapsed on top of her and we laid there for a while catching our breath.  Sadly, it was past the time I needed to be leaving so I reluctantly dressed and got a few more kisses for the road before heading home.  It was a wonderful night with a woman who means so much to me right now.  Who could ask for anything more?

No comments:

Post a Comment