Friday 20 May 2011

Bless The Father, The Son & The Soiled Hole We Came From

I realize that, normally, this site is reserved solely for the purpose of  paying homage to the almighty penis and all that it stands tall and proud for, but...today I am paying tribute to all the beautiful mothers out there that, due to some personal issues, I wasn't able to properly wish well on their day of days.  But, in reality, isn't every day MOTHER'S DAY?  Where would we be without their warm, comforting bosom (ok sorta gross) or their innate ability to wrap you up in a hug even when they are half a country away (now that IS nice, really nice)?  As much as it disgusts me to think about worming my way in and out of one of those nasty, cum swampy holes, built for breeding everything from babies to yeast to cottage fucking cheese, I also realize that without them we would never have been born into the strong, masculine, man loving men, that we have become.  So to all the wonderful mothers out there (Corey Jo, Sassy, for sure, and, perhaps, at least one more, a self proclaimed "old woman" that loves getting off to my off-color humor and variety of hot stank'n man  pics):

Happy Mother's Day, my clit waggling, cock suckling clams!   

May today be aglow with love from your children and, with the midgets tucked snugly away, may your night be awash with your man's cock frothing cream...slipping and sliding, doing and spewing... in and out and all the fuck about.  Maybe, just maybe, if he can go a couple rounds or so, he can stink ya up just right, so you don't smell so of fish and soiled egg yolk.  A dab behind the ears, pinch betwixt the big, flop'n mammary glands, gloss up the lips and you're a whole new breed of woMAN!  Nut'n I can do about that poor little nub'n, though.  A nub'n is a nub'n, no matter the rubb'n or even the grub'n, God did some flub'n, 'cause it's still just a nub'n.  I don't know about what you ladies think, but I believe, if you want a true sense of FULL, nothing, and I mean NOTHING, beats a man's rock hard, blood plumped, mushroom bloated, cum frothing cock barreling right the FUCK inside of you, owning you, loving you, becoming ONE with you. 

Just remember, though, my rich, soiled mother's from earth...if you wanna be shake'n and bake'n ALL that you're take'n, but just fuck'n done with all of that damn make'n; open you pooper and all will be super!  He's done his deed, by planting his seed, but...this is the good part,  nutt'n but shit grows back there, so the only birthing going on will be crap'n out a thick boggy of cum slickened shit.  Plus, with all that lube, it will slip from your grip with barely a grunt and a "please", out it all goes with buttery ease!

With that said and out of the way (it's been weighing on me for a couple weeks that I didn't get this post out), let's get onto the full point of this blog... pics of COCK, MAN ASS, HOT STANK'N, COCK THROBB'N, CUM SPURT'N MANLINESS and ALL that is MALE! 

Thank the good Lord we all like the same thing, or this post would really SUCK! And by that, I don't mean dick, or even man ass, as that's all good and pictured below.  So... sorry my sweets, that only leaves tits and vagina for the SUCK department...but I still love you, any ol' ways!


Rafa































No comments:

Post a Comment