Sunday 22 May 2011

22 days it is...

Another excellent Femdom session this morning, which resulted in very satisfying orgasms for both Mistress R and I... but not before I had been whipped and cropped (surprisingly stingy!) for my touching infractions, as well as suffering various other indignities for Mistress R's amusement (including about 7 or 8 pegs being attached to my cock). In addition of course there was the expected humiliation of being made to lick Mistress's fingers clean after she generously allowed me to cum, even though Mistress was slightly disappointed by the amount of cum produced (I wasn't...!).
Once again it struck me that Mistress's confidence is growing, as previously she's always steered clear of things like pegging my cock and she's certainly never attached more than about three before! (So perhaps there's still hope for the parachute after all!). She also rather cruelly spent an inordinate amount of time with her gorgeous arse pressed right into my face, even though I was under strict instructions not to lick without permission, well that was just mean... (haha). Perhaps it was her (unspoken) way of punishing me for all the touching I did without permission. Mistress also decided during the session that in future I will be quizzed on my adherence to her rules more regularly throughout the month and my compliance, or failures, will determine whether I receive some kind of treat or some kind of punishment. This of course depends on my honesty, but I can assure you that in that regard I am beyond reproach. Besides if you're going to lie about it there's no point in doing it is there?
So I guess you're wondering how I feel now, after being allowed to cum after so long? Well, inevitably it's mixed feelings, of course it was fantastic to cum but sure there is some regret on my part. Especially after Mistress R pondered aloud over whether she should allow me to cum today or make me wait another twenty-two days, or another twenty-eight days to make it a nice round fifty! Oh and did I mention that at the exact moment she said this my cock was buried deep inside her hot, wet pussy... gah, so fucking hot!!!
Mistress R looked phenomenally sexy today, I wish I had a photo of her just as she looked in this session,  even though she would never allow me to post it here. Oh well, at least I have my memories... and now of course it's day one all over again. The question is, will I be allowed to cum before the next session or not? Only Mistress R knows the answer to this question, and I dare say she hasn't even thought about that yet. So as ever, I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment